Many of the new website hosting owners faced such issues, and they kept on searching on Google " How to make a visible website on Google or in Bing". This is easy if you read this blog very carefully. In my blog guide, I also narrate long stories of how I came to know about SEO and which techniques are best for ranking higher and more.
In the year 2014, I was searching for jobs after my Bachelor of Information Science and Engineering College under the Vishveshawaritya Technical University. I didn't know my knowledge would be enough to master SEO. I came to realize that yeah, a few things I learned from my Bachelor of engineering have some value for a professional degree.
A company selected me as an intern and from the first day I got promoted to SEO executive, although my salary was not high because I was at the learning phase. I learned for 6 months and started my own blog. This is just my 3rd blog which I'm publishing via Google for earning on Google.
However, this blog delivers also the main reason and solution for the website ranking at the top of Google searches. Do you know the first results shown in Google are most likely to be clicked by most users online? So if you have one Note down the complete steps to rank the Website at the top rank below
How Do I fix a website that is not available in Google Search?
Here is the basic guide to pop up your website when any online user searches using your business keywords or related keywords.
- Step1: Put your website domain URL on Google Console and webmaster tools
- Step 2: Put the URL on the Bing console too
- Step 3: Write new posts, updates, and pages.
- Step 4: Join popular social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, quora, Reddit and many more.
- Step 5: Find a forum site and join. But dont post too much post at the beginning.
Note: A newly made website may not be available when searching, you have to wait for some days but still we recommend you create more compelling content for your site to get faster visibility.
One most important things, I have experienced is that you can properly manage the contents for example up to 2000 words with no keyword stuffing rather than 2.3 % of each keyword on the page. Use related search terms by finding them on the Google keywords planner tools.
You can also use the Google Keywords planner tool. It is free and gives more optimal features to see data for CPC, and average search volume of yearly, monthly, and custom data also.
I prefer Google Keywords planner software rather than other search term planner tools.
Another key note is to add both the internal as well as the external link, so to let the Google bot that a new fresh article is released on the web servers.
This way you can boost your page link or website to the top rank on Google
Who ranks the website on Google SERP?
Google has its own algorithm to identify which content is fresh and which is not. They crawl each and every page and put the website on the search engine results page organically. If you copy or paste articles then it won't get ranked or not seen while searching. To avoid plagiarism-like content not to rank down. If are you looking for more guides on how to sell products and services on the website with digital marketing online in 2023 then contact us at our Manipur Digital Marketing Firm.
Make sure you also submit your URL on the Google console for listing, on Google Publishing Center, and add all related keywords without stuffing.
How long does it take to index a new website on Google?
IN google it may take around 3-4 weeks to get indexed by its crawlers. Once it is indexed, your site URL will pop up when search online.
How much does it cost to put your website on the first page of Google?
To do so you can use the PPC pay-per-click marketing advertising services which allows you to add banner images, links, videos, or URLs along with contact information. One best PPC advertising platforms is Google Ads Planner or AdWords which is a premium tool that provides a free keyword planner. This places the website URL at the top on Google. An example of how it looks is given below.
Submit now a free guest post article or link online in this tech news top forum blog free of cost.
Related topics
No comments:
Post a Comment